The state government has developed an interim public health plan. The state government’s objectives are to:
- Empower and enable healthy lifestyle choices
- Provide health protection for the community
- Improve Aboriginal health.
We are committed to bringing the community together by providing a lifestyle of choice and helping you to enjoy positive lifestyles.
We want to encourage healthy lifestyles by aligning your health priorities with the State Government’s objectives
We will use the data from this survey to better inform the draft Public Health Priorities Policy and the shire’s Public Health Plan.
- Draft Public Health Priorities Policy (PDF 89KB)
- Public Health Priorities Survey (PDF 120KB)
- Public Health Act 2016
Hard copies of the survey are available at an Shire of Capel Library.
Survey closes 02 August 2019.