Making a positive difference to our community
If you’re a community group or club needing support due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, we’re here to help.
We’re donating $50 per member to eligible community groups and clubs.
About the donation
We’re funding a one-off community donation of $50 per member to support our grassroots community groups and clubs.
Supporting those who need it most – most arts and sports activities ceased temporarily, resulting in financial difficulties.
Investing in our community
The donation will help people to reconnect with local community members and improve overall community wellbeing.
Many groups and clubs did not receive revenue from normal sources this year -we’re here to help them.
You might be eligible for support if your group or club:
- is based in the Shire of Capel
- is a constituted body such as an incorporated association (or can be auspiced by one)
- is not a registered charity or charitable organisation
- is not political or religiously affiliated, or affiliated with state and federal governments.
Things you should know
- terms and conditions apply
- each group/club must provide demonstrate evidence as a community group/sporting club
- each group/club must submit a true and accurate application by 5 pm 30 November 2020
- provide proof of membership at 30 June 2020.
Get in touch
Need help with your application? Talk to a member of the team.