Infrastructure and Development decisions included:
- Bed and Breakfast 12 Hope Street Dalyellup;
- Freestanding illuminated sign at the corner of Norton Promenade and Bussell Hwy Dalyellup;
- Condition clearance for a Dalyellup Town Square;
- Fees and charges for pool inspection programme;
- Policy decisions for restricted access vehicles and public health priorities;
- Transfer of land to WA Police for the purpose of Capel police station.
Community and Corporate decisions included:
- Updates to the long term financial plan 2018 – 2034;
- Fees and charges for 2019/20;
- Community Requests and donations 2019/20.
The Minutes of the meeting including the CEO’s monthly report; financial reports; and public questions are available via the Shire website; at Shire of Capel public libraries; or on request.
Chief Executive Officer