The guidelines are designed to assist in the preparation of Extractive Industry Licence Applications.
They are based on the Extractive Industry Local Law and include refinements to the standard of application to reduce any assessment delays due to lack of detail provided to various planning authorities.
There are also improvements to the advertising process to ensure that all parties are more informed and to streamline the approval process.
These guidelines should be read in conjunction with the Local Law.
- Application for Extractive Industry Approvals
- Requirements of a Rehabilitation Plan
- Road Deterioration Preservation Funding for Extractive Industries
- Application for Development Approval
- Application Form Extractive Industries Licence
- Schedule of Fees Extractive Industries
- Extractive Industries Local Law