Greenwaste kerbside collection will be carried out in the residential areas of Boyanup, Capel, Dalyellup and Peppermint Grove Beach between Monday, October 16 and Friday, October 20, 2017.
Items that can be collected:
- Trimmed tree and shrub branches to a maximum length of 1.5 metres (5 feet);
Items that will not be collected:
- Large tree trunks or stumps (the machine is unable to pick these up);
- No branches/limbs longer than 1.5 metres (5 feet) or 100mm diameter (4 inches);
- No garden chemicals or associated products such as pots, soil, old reticulation;
- No general household rubbish, treated wood products or junk will be collected; and
- No cardboard boxes.
All greenwaste must be placed on the verge prior to 7:00am Monday on the week of collection.
Please keep clear of:
- Street signs; and
- Street corners.
Please note that the contractor will only check your kerb once.
Note: Greenwaste put out after collection date will not be collected. Anything not collected must be removed by the owners to the Capel Transfer Station.