Capel Shire Council is calling on community members to put forward requests for consideration in the 2018/19 draft financial year budget.
Council will consider community projects, sponsorship ideas, new services and improvements to Council buildings, assets, facilities and services.
To have an item considered it needs to be submitted in writing, stating the costs and benefits to the community, by Friday, March 2 at 4pm.
Submissions must be addressed to Executive Manager Corporate Services, Shire of Capel, PO Box 369, Capel, WA 6271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be considered as part of the budget process with outcomes advised in August when the budget is adopted.
If you are seeking a financial contribution towards a small project or event, then you can submit a Minor Community Grant application as outlined below.
Minor Community Grants
- Funding application for projects under $10,000
- Applications open August / September 2018
- Applications close October 2018
- Projects under $2,000 can seek up to 50 per cent contribution
- Projects under $10,000 can seek up to 1/3 of the total project cost with a maximum of $3,333
- Applicants must speak with Community Development Staff.
Ongoing Maintenance Requests
- Requests can be submitted at any time via email@example.com
- Requests will be determined on priority and annual budget maintenance allocations being available.