Council has received a development application to amend the previously approved Development Guide Plan and for a proposed shed at Meadowbrooke Lifestyle Estate, Turner Street Boyanup.
The amendment consists of the following:
- Relocation of the Community Garden,
- Removal of the reference to Display Homes,
- Identification of the ‘Temporary Emergency Access Way’,
- Removal of the reference to the previously proposed Car Port’ driveway associated with the Family Centre,
- Identification of Carport and Shed Access,
- Removal of the notation “Existing Access To Be Retained For Initial Stage(s) And Subject To Staging Requirements”,
- Inclusion of a new plan number reference “Revision E” and associated date,
- Inclusion of the revised car parking layouts,
- Inclusion of the constructed drainage areas (as approved),
- Identification of a Bus Bay for the parking of the Estate mini bus near the Family Centre,
- Identification of the Entry Gate, and
- Minor adjustment to constructed kerb with caravan and boat trailer parking area.
Details of the proposal are available for inspection at the Shire Administration office in Forrest Road, Capel and by clicking here.
Comments on the proposal may be submitted in writing to the Chief Executive Officer, PO Box 369, Capel WA 6271 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
prior to 4pm on 10 August 2018. Please quote the Shire’s Ref No: PA92/2018.
If you wish to discuss the above please do not hesitate to contact Karen Henry, Senior Planning Officer within the Shire’s Engineering and Development Services Division on 9727 0222.