Australian Government Mobile Service Centres

If you live in a rural area, you may need to travel greater distances to access government payments and services. To make it easier for you to access these services, we’re bringing them to you and your community.

Mobile Service Centres travel extensively throughout rural and regional Australia and also to disaster-affected areas to provide help and support.

Staff from the Department of Human Services travel with the Mobile Service Centres and can help you with Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support and Australian Hearing payments and services. Our Mobile Service Centres also have disabled access.

Wi-Fi is available for visitors to the Mobile Service Centre and staff will be able to help you create a myGov account. myGov is a simple and secure way to access government services online.

Our staff will provide you with friendly face-to-face service, information and support. From time to time, representatives from other government agencies also travel with the Mobile Service Centres.

We can assist you with:
• registering and using the department’s online services
• new claims for Centrelink payments
• updating and confirming Centrelink and

Medicare information
• conducting a free hearing health check/hearing test• information on how financial matters may impact on payments
• assistance with payment and service options
• rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers• non-cash Medicare transactions
• enrolling for and issuing new Medicare cards
• updating and re-issuing Medicare cards
• social work support and referrals.

To view the latest itineraries for the Australian Government Mobile Service Centres visit